what is the best place to go on a first date?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pick something low pressure, like a coffee house. Not too noisy, but stuff happening around you, so you can avoid complete silence. Movie can be good but not when you want to talk. Or maybe movie and then some coffee (or a glass of wine) and a chat about the movie. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Movies. You get to spend some time with a shared experience to talk about afterward.

I liked taking girls to the zoo. Most have not been in years. You get to share the experience and talk about the animals and times she remembers coming to the zoo, her old pets and so on. If you can not carry a conversation then this is not a good idea. Some zoos have "back stage" types of tours. Find out if your local one does and set it up without telling her. Take a picnic lunch as well. Most zoos have a park or are next to a park. She will always remember this date and will think you are a fun, relaxed, romantic and senitive man. All good things to put in her head.

• 1 decade ago

Do not, I repeat, do NOT take her to an Italian restaurant. (Victim of a total Italian first date disaster.)

Few places that you could possibly take her:

-Bowling

-Skating

-Movie

-Theater (like a musical!)

-Concert

-Football/Soccer/Baseball game (if she's a fan)

-Disco

Somewhere public and with a dinner. Girls love food although we don't really admit it that much during the first date. (Some of us want to seem as skinny as possible so that we can eat your own food that you offer.) Save the picnic for the next date.

• 1 decade ago

A restaurant for dinner, nothing to loud so that you can hear each other talk.

You can always just to a bar at a restaurant and have a drink, maybe follow it with an appetizer. Or some place simple like a coffeeshop.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hollywood Hills, it always works for me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.