price of dj?

how much can i expect to pay for a dj for a wedding? wildwood, nj. looking for a cheap one. about 5 hours at a hall.

Favorite Answer

Craig's List - whichever one's nearest you (NYC?) TONS of them on there and cheap. Really!

I'm currently planning my wedding and have been interviewing DJ's. i found the usual to be $600 for 4 hours. I kept looking and did find a DJ for $499 for 4 hours. i lucked out and went to a bridal show so fo the brides who attended the show they will receive an extra hour. that was perfect because i needed a DJ for 5 hours. keep looking if you have the time. attend a bridal show if you can. they can be pretty helpful.

I found this one: All Star DJ's and Entertainers

Somers Point, New Jersey 08244

Phone # 609-926-3111

Give them a call an ask about price, time, and rules.

Good Luck !!

It really depends on where you live and what you want. I got mine for the entire wedding for $500 but normal going rates are anywhere from $500 - $3,000

• Chloe

It depends from 500-2000 I would try to find a friend to do it and then give them a love gift you also can go on line

We hired a photographer, Videographer and DJ for $2500 all in one. Search Encore Studios. They are good

• Lydia

Do a lot of phoning around for rates, but around $500 and up, usually.

• Karen

I would guess $500.00-$1000.00 on a low end, but in all reality more than that.