Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

can you take a mp3 onto a aeroplane?

CAN I TAKE A MP3 ONTO A AEROPLANE

• Mike R
    Favorite Answer

I assume my mp3 you mean an mp3 player... yes you can. You have to have it turned off during takeoff and landing but you can certainly use it during the flight.

I don't know about flying from Canada, but in the US you are allowed to use MP3 players and other electronic devices (as long as any transmitter is turned off) once a flight attendant announces so during the flight. I don't see why any airline would bother trying to check every MP3 player for illegally downloaded music; it's too time consuming and that would cost them a lot of money. Plus, I'm fairly certain that it's not possible to detect whether or not any music is illegally downloaded by browsing the MP3 player.

I see people use it on the airplane. I think they require you to turn it of when the plane take off and landing.

Yes, you can take personal music players on airplanes.

Source(s): It's spelled airplane not aeroplane!!! Cheers!!!

In the US you can, I love having it there. Just turn it off when when they tell you "no electronic devices" on the plane. You'll be fine.

:)

you can. i think it has to be switched off during take-off and landing, though.

i'll keep it short.....YES...(any make..model....unless its with a cell phone....which dosen't have a flight mode.....u can carry it...can't on it)