can you take a mp3 onto a aeroplane?

CAN I TAKE A MP3 ONTO A AEROPLANE

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I assume my mp3 you mean an mp3 player... yes you can. You have to have it turned off during takeoff and landing but you can certainly use it during the flight.

• 5 years ago

I don't know about flying from Canada, but in the US you are allowed to use MP3 players and other electronic devices (as long as any transmitter is turned off) once a flight attendant announces so during the flight. I don't see why any airline would bother trying to check every MP3 player for illegally downloaded music; it's too time consuming and that would cost them a lot of money. Plus, I'm fairly certain that it's not possible to detect whether or not any music is illegally downloaded by browsing the MP3 player.

• 1 decade ago

I see people use it on the airplane. I think they require you to turn it of when the plane take off and landing.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you can take personal music players on airplanes.

Source(s): It's spelled airplane not aeroplane!!! Cheers!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In the US you can, I love having it there. Just turn it off when when they tell you "no electronic devices" on the plane. You'll be fine.

:)

• 1 decade ago

you can. i think it has to be switched off during take-off and landing, though.

• 1 decade ago

i'll keep it short.....YES...(any make..model....unless its with a cell phone....which dosen't have a flight mode.....u can carry it...can't on it)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.