15 week's belly?

I m 15 weeks pregnant. But my belly started showing small, right below my belly button. But it looks much more like buldging tummy. I tot pregnant's belly supposed to be full round right up to the upper abdomen. Or do they just grow from the lower part and slowly goes up?

• Glory
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the person.... I am currently :in" my 15th week, and I am getting a round belly... however, that doesn't mean that one is better than the other...

Talk to your doctor if you are worried about anything, but I am sure you are fine! Good Luck and Congratulations!

Source(s): About 15 weeks pregnant with my first!
  • keonli

If you go online to any websites showing fetal development, you will most likely find a diagram of the fetus inside the woman's womb. The baby grows from the lower abdomen first, then the womb expands to fill up the whole abdomen later on during pregnancy. During 15 weeks, it's totally normal just to have a bulging tummy. Some women don't even show until almost into their third trimester! Good luck to you.

Source(s): Recommended websites: www.pregnancyweekly.com www.babycenter.com www.baby2see.com

It all depends, I like you started showing small below my belly button and then as it grew it got rounder towards the abdomen, some women carry the baby up higher, some lower, some towards the back... I know it sounds weird but I've heard that when you carry the baby lower it's because it will be a boy, when you carry it up higher and rounder it's a girl. Everyone in my family that saw me told me I'd have a boy and I did! ...

Anyways don't worrie about it with time your body will change some more, good luck! and congrats!! :)

Source(s): My pregnancy.

It starts out like that. I hated that stage because you just kind of look pudgy, right? And people aren't quite sure if you're pregnant or just putting on weight. But just wait! You will fill out and get nice and round very soon. Give it another 6 weeks or so and things will start looking very cute. Trust me. I'm 32 weeks now and am VERY pregnant looking. And I went through the same thing in the beginning.

• ?

specific, it somewhat is thoroughly accepted. All pregnant lady's bellies improve at distinctive paces. i'm 17 weeks and that i've got in basic terms started to show; i comprehend a chum who started displaying at 11 weeks. sturdy success and congratulations!

• Angie

funny enough people are so misguided as to where baby is.

before 12 weeks the baby is tucked away tinily below your pubic bone and as the weeks go by baby grows upward. By 20 weeks the baby has reached your tummy button and by 40 then well its all the way up.

if your 15 weeks now the baby would be somewhere between your pubic bone half way or a little under half way to your tummy button.

yeah you dont wake up with a giant round belly one day.....first you will start to look like you have a beer gut ( ugh) and then it will get bigger and biggerr

no no you are fine. think about it, when your belly first starts showing, it should be down low because your uterus is low and it just starts popping out from behind your pelvis bones.

This is your uterus rising up and away from your bladder and as your baby grows as will your bump. Congrats!! :)

you could be carrying low, and yes you still have ALOT more growing to do.