in what occasions can a guy go shirtless in public?

except in swimming pool, pool party, or beach... is there any other occasions??

Favorite Answer

Sure, jogging or almost any other amateur Sports activity, Boxing, cutting the lawn... Actually almost any occasion allows it except for particular businesses or where health code requirements insist upon it.(Bad Weather is a "given")

It has more effective to do with subculture than faith, and it really is diverse in diverse places and has been diverse over diverse circumstances. it really is truly on the challenge of style too, in that promoting clothing relies upon on replacing style, and style relies upon on serializing quite some body parts and transferring them over the years. If everybody went bare you should no longer promote almost as a lot. there remains a distinction between whats indecent and whats merely retro, even with the truth that, even even with the truth that they are finally appropriate. i in my opinion do not a lot care what different everybody is wearing or no longer wearing. The criminal underpinning of the completed idea of "indecent" won't be able to be envisioned to very last very lengthy in a self consciously liberal and pluralistic society besides. Society would not disintegrate if a million% or 2% of the persons on the line were without note bare, in spite of the indisputable fact that the international of style would take a significant hit.

• Gay guys always take their shirts of when they're dancing at clubs...I have done some "research" and found this phenomenon is strictly a gay male thing? I mean, you don't see lesbians taking their tops of when they dance...and straight guys dont take their shirts off at straight clubs to pick up...yet, if you go to any gay club...and the music is pumping...chances are, the boys will whip of their shirts and tuck it in their back pocket and bust a move!

Depends on what he looks like!

I do miss the good old days when guys frequently went shirtless. Mmmmm. Eye candy everywhere.

• Luis

When it's warm, when he's trying to get a tan.

Obviously you don't do it when it's snowing out.

Where I live women can also go topless, a woman did it, got charged, challenged the law as discriminatory, and had it changed.

maybe a picnic, or a very warm day on the boardwalk, or a pool party

Ummmm, not that I know of, except when some sweaty, hot, hunky construction worker takes his shirt off, then it's okay. I dont mind...

u could pretend you have just come from the beach lol.

or say u spilt something on your top

Gay pride! It's the gay men with the great bodies, for the most part - they don't mind showin' off the goods!

In my opinion all the time, unless thier ugly or something.

Source(s): I need to start hitting the gay clubs more if thats the case.