Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Will Vanessa be playing the role of "Gabriella Montez" even In High School Musical 2?

Hey ppl!!!

Just Wanted to ask you that will Vanessa be playing Gabriella's Role!!!

please Answer!!

thanx!!

Favorite Answer

Yes she will.

and of course Zac will be playing Troy....

....and yes, they will kiss.

(I'm sorry to say that I know this fact....I have 3 little people who remind me of these important things on a fairly regular basis.)

• doward

Which song is better? "have been All in this mutually" or "fascinated with One"?:fascinated with one "Breaking loose" or "you are the song in Me"?:you are the song in me "Bop to the right" or "staggering"?:staggering "Getcha Head interior the game" or "i do no longer Dance"?:i do no longer dance who's warmer: Zac or Corbin?:zac who's warmer/prettier: Ashley or Vanessa?:Vanessa Do you like Sharpay in HSM a million or Sharpay in HSM 2?sharpay HSM2 What grew to become into your renowned song interior the 1st action picture:start up of a few thing new What grew to become into your renowned song interior the 2d action picture?:fascinated with one Did you like the two movies or only one?:one:HSM2

yes she will, and if not her, whom do you want to play the role of gabriella montez?

Source(s): ~me`

Of course she will.

She will even kiss Troy(Zac Efron)!!

• kclynn

yes...do you know also there'll be high school musical 3?

yea probably

Source(s): my mind