Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What happened on American Idol last night?

How was Blake Lewis? What song did he sing?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The first song was not very good... I thought that his second song was good, mainly because he actually sang most of it! You see, Blake is afraid to NOT beat box, because if he doesn't... he might feel like he has let people down. I think that now, especially because they are each doing two songs... it would be appropriate to do one song with beat box and the other not. The second song he sang, I thought would not include beat box, but at the very end he had to put it in there. I love Blake, but I have to agree with Randy that it is just getting a little old. It is beginning to lose its novelty. Something like that should be used in moderation. But at least he is doing what he likes.

• 1 decade ago

It was boring, but unlike the judges I did like Blake's first song last night.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was lame the judges did not like any of them. Jordan did the best, but still not great. Blake did hi beet boxing and the judges didnt really like it. Jordan and Milinda final two for sure

• 1 decade ago

He sang "you should be dancing" and "this is where i come in". He did not beat box...i think ppl are confused...beat boxing is what he did last week....

"He stuttered a few of the vocals during the breakdowns to jazz it up. Beat boxing is what he did during the Bon Jovi song where he made drum sounds vocally. Not even the same thing."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He did two Bee Gee songs and added be-bop to them both. Randy Jackson told him that he did not have to do that on every song. I don't think any of the judges were impressed with him.

• 1 decade ago

He sang two songs. The first one was okay, the second sucked. Simon said that he and Lakisha are vulnerable tonite, but at least Lakisha sang one good song.

• 1 decade ago

Blake was okay. His bee bopping is getting lame.

• joyce
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He is the human beat box

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he made David Hasselhoff cry. He sang "a moment like this"

• 1 decade ago

He sang "you should be dancing" and "this is where i come in". He beatboxed on both of them and to be honest, didn't do his best last night.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.