Have a recipe that calls for almond brickle...what is that, and where in the store do I find it?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Butter brickle was my Mom's favorite ice cream, and yes, it was made with a brittle, as used in the above mentioned candy bars.

    So what's your recipe? I hope it turns out well for you!

  • 1 decade ago

    I believe that almond brickle is the same thing as English toffee...like the Heath candy bars (or Skor).

    oh...and it can usually be found in bags in the baking aisle in the grocery store.

  • 1 decade ago

    Sounds like it really should read almond brittle which is just almonds set in toffee like the peanut brittle from Baguio.

    Source(s): Experience with spelling
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.