1uk3 asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

my school blocks web sites what shold i do.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Nooka
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not be on the internet.........you f***ing kids are gonna be pissed in a few years when it comes time for college and you know absolutely nothing cuz you spent all your time on myspace and aol talkiong about the next american idol and what your supposed friends said about you

• 5 years ago

I think you are stuck with the virtual browsers. Other than that, you are gonna just have to wait until you get home. You could try some hacking if you know what you are doing and don't mind the consequences of getting caught. In my opinion, you can live without youtube at school.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, school block certain websites, Often for no apparent reason. But that is your school's right, and their responsibility. Try getting a good education while you can.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do your school work and stop trying to get around the school filters. They are there for a reason - students like you who want to spend their time on YouTube, MySpace, Friendster, etc. The school owns the computers, you don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Moose
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

set back and think through the effects those filters will have on the future of society. You know, the one where you and your peers will be leading everyone with all your years of education?

• 1 decade ago

I'm in school right now! Their computers are blocking websites too! I realy hate it! and i have no idea on what to do! sorry, but I only go on the internet when i have study hall and i have nothing to study! Besides all that, I am a B student i guess. And usually I use the computers for work and school research, like for projects.

• 1 decade ago

Go to class and LEARN. ☺ Log on when you get home...nothing on the net is that important.

• 1 decade ago

Talk to the network administrator and buy him a drink then maybe he can sort you out. other than that, i am afraid there is nothing else you can do.

• 1 decade ago

Try working on your education.

• Tiger
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

you will just have to live with it they are there for a reason so you will have to do some work sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.