1uk3 asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

my school blocks web sites what shold i do.?

• Nooka
    Favorite Answer

not be on the internet.........you f***ing kids are gonna be pissed in a few years when it comes time for college and you know absolutely nothing cuz you spent all your time on myspace and aol talkiong about the next american idol and what your supposed friends said about you

I think you are stuck with the virtual browsers. Other than that, you are gonna just have to wait until you get home. You could try some hacking if you know what you are doing and don't mind the consequences of getting caught. In my opinion, you can live without youtube at school.

Yes, school block certain websites, Often for no apparent reason. But that is your school's right, and their responsibility. Try getting a good education while you can.

Do your school work and stop trying to get around the school filters. They are there for a reason - students like you who want to spend their time on YouTube, MySpace, Friendster, etc. The school owns the computers, you don't.

• Moose

set back and think through the effects those filters will have on the future of society. You know, the one where you and your peers will be leading everyone with all your years of education?

I'm in school right now! Their computers are blocking websites too! I realy hate it! and i have no idea on what to do! sorry, but I only go on the internet when i have study hall and i have nothing to study! Besides all that, I am a B student i guess. And usually I use the computers for work and school research, like for projects.

Go to class and LEARN. ☺ Log on when you get home...nothing on the net is that important.

Talk to the network administrator and buy him a drink then maybe he can sort you out. other than that, i am afraid there is nothing else you can do.

Try working on your education.

• Tiger

you will just have to live with it they are there for a reason so you will have to do some work sorry.