What do I get by boyfriend for his birthday???

Ok everyone, I know this gets asked a lot, but I have been seeing my bf for a little over a month and his birthday is coming up soon. I want to get him somthing nice, but I don't want to go overbord and spend to much and freak him out. I was thinking of getting him an iPod, but that is going to far I think, yes? No? I know he likes fishing, and working on bikes but I know nothing about that. I was also thinking of taking him camping by the lake in some cabins for a weekend, is this to much as well? I really like this guy a lot and want to do something for him so. .. Help me please guys, and gals.

Thanks.

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

a small ipod will run you about $75. IF that is tooo much then go the route of taking him away for a weekend

You've only been dating a month a nice dinner and card is great. If you have your own place cooking a setting up a dinner at your place is the best. You can break out all your best stuff.

def take him camping by the lakes dat would b nice or just get him a chain or summit?

Does he golf?? Play a round of golf with him and then lunch or dinner??!! Fun and not too much money.Make him dinner if you run low on funds!!