What do I get by boyfriend for his birthday???

Ok everyone, I know this gets asked a lot, but I have been seeing my bf for a little over a month and his birthday is coming up soon. I want to get him somthing nice, but I don't want to go overbord and spend to much and freak him out. I was thinking of getting him an iPod, but that is going to far I think, yes? No? I know he likes fishing, and working on bikes but I know nothing about that. I was also thinking of taking him camping by the lake in some cabins for a weekend, is this to much as well? I really like this guy a lot and want to do something for him so. .. Help me please guys, and gals.

Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a small ipod will run you about $75. IF that is tooo much then go the route of taking him away for a weekend

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You've only been dating a month a nice dinner and card is great. If you have your own place cooking a setting up a dinner at your place is the best. You can break out all your best stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

def take him camping by the lakes dat would b nice or just get him a chain or summit?

• 1 decade ago

Does he golf?? Play a round of golf with him and then lunch or dinner??!! Fun and not too much money.Make him dinner if you run low on funds!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.