Can a sexual fantasy ever get too far in that it becomes an abnormal thought?

Liked being raped or just whatever...

Favorite Answer

well it depends really if it consumes there every thought and actions in life then the person may need to talk to some one and its good to act ouf fantasies with someone you may have genuine feelings for and can trust... exploration never hurt any one

and as long as another person isnt harmed by the action than its not abnormal... u would be surprised at how many people like to even be strangled during sex...

it was said that when hangings were stil around that some men would even become aroused when hung and .....

things havent changed much and its not bad to have certain thoughts as long as they arent comsuming ones life and if acted apon are done in a safe manner to all involved :)

Well, if you have a way to express your sexual fantasy with someone you love in a healthy and LEGAL way, I suggest you go ahead and tell your significant others what's been on your mind. Abnormal? Not really.

daily of the three hundred and sixty 5 days! My boyfriend and that i have some bright imaginations, so we've numerous sexual relaxing. 15 years and nevertheless arising with tremendous thoughts. a million. tremendous. the b/f and that i had a good day 2. definite, so does the b/f 3. Sorry, yet neither. i do not opt to. i'm 1/2 German, so i guess my boyfriend ought to respond to German 4. Italian. pass to Italy to get the superb Italian nutrition, even with the truth that.

• Poppet

I suppose. I know there are fetishes that include being raped, dominated, even tied up and whipped. As long as ALL participants in the activity are willing and of consenting age I don't see a problem with any of it.

HOWEVER, If your fantasies involve children, that is wrong and you should seek help.

I think we can obsess over fantasies, however it's not abnormal...if you like the rape fantasy, you could always pretend with a lover....because it's a fantasy, it's harmless.

There's no way it can ever become an abnormal thing provided that you keep having control of your thoughts.

• Zippy

Have you ever heard of Sexual Role play I did a Rape role play once it was done safely with a stop code and I was to surprise her and make it real I you won't believe how real i made it and we both got off so intensely it was scary

Source(s): Gambler and and belives in C.E.R.T.S

anything is abnormal when exist love!!

nope it ent abnormal?

no as long as its not acted on