Who most personifies evil in Iraq?

I just saw a survey on TV which asked; 'Who of the following most personifies evil in Iraq?

Your choices are

Jusef Islam

Osama bin Laden

Barack Obama

The answers given on TV actually astounded me.. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Personally - notice how the Democratic leaderships refuses to have anything to do with an elected leader in the Middle East and wonder just how strong their democratic principles are.

They visit the dictator of Syria - but not the elected prime minister of Iraq. Doesn't this make you wonder about who they prefer?

What the hell is wrong with you?

What does Barack Obama have to do with "personifying evil in Iraq"?

He voted against giving Bush power to declare an unprovoked war of agression there, which was a war crime, and has made the US as feared and hated internationally as Nazi Germany once was. This war has bankrupted the US treasury and made international terrorism skyrocket. People were lied to and brainwashed that it had something to do with retaliating for 911 (85% of troops in Iraq believe this is what they are doing) when facts show Cheney, Rumsfeld, and their gang from the PNAC had been looking for a way to invade Iraq (for the oil, and for Israel) since the 90's. They wanted a "New Pearl Harbor" real bad... so bad they made it happen.

There is more ACTUAL evidence pointing to Dick Cheney as the 911 mastermind than Osama, even, nevermind Saddam Hussein, who, of course, had nothing to do with it (not saying he was a nice guy, only that the US Whitehouse commandeers shouldn't actually be WORSE than he was)

By the way, Dick Cheney is in Iraq now, isn't he?

He gets my vote, then.

Shows the mentality of some questioners, not you, the ones you saw on TV. None of the answers from my way of thinking. To me the old feudal war Lords are a threat, the Taliban, the absolute difference in mind set, culture and everything. So sum it up. Tradition .

George W. Bush

Geo Bush

Don't like the choices

• monkeyboy bush and his vampire buddy cheny

Cheney's in Baghdad right now, isn't he?