HELP ME what was going I can't leave my girl problem is we are among relative I think it is not blood relatio

HELP ME what was going I can't leave my girl problem is we are among relative I think it is not blood relation even she not my first cousin

(her mom & my Grand mother is sister)between me & her has no problem don't tell me to leave her just tell me if marrige is not posible us

how can we get together that nobody can't shame on us?

Favorite Answer

If her mother and your grandmother were sisters you are blood relatives. It would depend upon the laws in your area whether you could get married or not. However as far as I know when you apply for a marriage license they don't ask if you are blood related.

• Lou

Your still related, marriage is not possible. To get together you will have to go somewhere where no-one knows either of you and don't tell them the family connection.

You CAN'T. Sorry.