how can I Extend one of my Volumes on my computer (for example C:/) with out formating it?

C is my primary volume....

3 Answers

  • Elomis
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Have a look at Symantec Partition Magic, it'll do this for you.

    The alternative is to add an extra hard drive and instead of mounting it as, for example, D:, mount it as a folder on the C: drive.

  • 1 decade ago

    You can use a program called partition magic. That can resize volumes on

    the fly, without the need to reformat.

    It is now owned by Norton so check out the Norton web site.

  • Joe M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    you need a program like 'partition magic' that will allow you to resize it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.