Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Is there a similar site to Yahoo! Answers?

I'm sick of the violation notices (I had 49,850 points and over 2,000 best answers until Sarurday when my account was deleted), and it seems the age of the users is getting younger, judging by the pointless questions getting asked.

• Pinky
    Favorite Answer

Yes there is,its www.dizzay.com

but its boring check it out!

idk i don't think there is but imnot sure there may be!!! that really sucks that u lost all that adn all i have to say about that is WOW that was alot of points u had and they jsut got rid of all on them for no reason. i would fell the same wasy that u do if they did that do me i wiould be liek what the f.u.c.k did they do that for and then e-mail them aksing them y the did that and if they don't give a good reason they be liek fine i will tell ppl that i knwo that do on this site never to go on it EVER!!!!

*____________*

Wow, that sucks. I'd be looking for something else too. I personally don't know any---yet. Until it's my turn to go looking!