Someone is changing my password on my yahoo account. How do I stop it? I want to change security questions.?

I want to change the security questions. How do I change it? Someone is getting into my yahoo account and is changing my password. How do I stop it?I want to set up questions and if they are not answered exactly and completely, NOONE should have access to my yahoo account!!!

• 360
    Favorite Answer

You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. Visit the Sign-in Problems page (http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgot_pw?new=1&... and supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and the ZIP or postal code you provided when you registered.

Make sure to provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password.

Don't help to the questions I asked

I think you are paranoid so it might be a good idea to relax and then go see your shrink.