Should I get Botox for my mom for Mother's Day?

I asked my mom what she wanted for Mother's Day, and she said Botox. I wonder now is it really that effective? More importantly, how much does it cost? And would she keep having to get injections for it to work? We're not rich or anything, so we wouldnt be able to afford more that like one trip type a thing. If this isnt the best idea for a gift, any other ideas to get her something nice? Thanks.

Best Answer

One botox treatment would last 3-6 months and she may like it enough to get a kick out of it for a while. If you go to http://www.SignatureForum.com, you can buy her a gift certificate that she can use for Botox, Skincare, laser hair removal, spa services or even health clubs. The advantage is that the certificate is accepted by multiple providers in multiple industries so she can find someone she likes and can alter the purchase if something else better suits her.

You can, but just remember she will need top ups every 3-4 months, so it can get quite expensive.

How about buying her a voucher for a nice day at the spa, where she can have facials, pedicures, manicures, massages, professional makeup, etc.

HTH : )

You could get her one of the topical botox products like Strivectin. That's more affordable.

ipabunot mo nalang ang buhok niya sa kili-kili

(wax her armpit hairs its so much cheaper)