Taco asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who has better jokes: Bush or Jay Leno? How many Jay Leno jokes can you remember? & How many Bush jokes?

a lot of Bush jokes

8 Answers

Relevance
  • gone
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bush is the better subject of jokes. Leno is the best deliverer of the jokes. The only Bush joke I remember was regarding his first election.....oh, and yeah, the second joke was regarding his second election. The last laugh is on us.

• 1 decade ago

I don't remember either of their jokes, but I know George Bush isn't that funny. He can't afford to be, since he is running a war, and trying to prevent American casualties. He has too much to be concerned about. If Americans want to laugh instead of crying, they can watch Late Night with Jay Leno.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leno tells really funny Bush jokes.

• 1 decade ago

Leno has someone write his jokes. Bush just sort of stumbles into his (like everything else). I go with Leno.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jay makes me laugh every night, usually when he is telling a Bush joke. George Bush scares the heck outta me!

• 1 decade ago

LENO!! He probably writes Bush's jokes for him.

• 4 years ago

I try watching him every now and then and it's like watching a broken down nag try to lap the track. His best years( and material ) are behind him.

• 1 decade ago

Bush has flubs, not jokes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.