Taco asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who has better jokes: Bush or Jay Leno? How many Jay Leno jokes can you remember? & How many Bush jokes?

a lot of Bush jokes

• gone
    Favorite Answer

Bush is the better subject of jokes. Leno is the best deliverer of the jokes. The only Bush joke I remember was regarding his first election.....oh, and yeah, the second joke was regarding his second election. The last laugh is on us.

I don't remember either of their jokes, but I know George Bush isn't that funny. He can't afford to be, since he is running a war, and trying to prevent American casualties. He has too much to be concerned about. If Americans want to laugh instead of crying, they can watch Late Night with Jay Leno.

Leno tells really funny Bush jokes.

Leno has someone write his jokes. Bush just sort of stumbles into his (like everything else). I go with Leno.

Jay makes me laugh every night, usually when he is telling a Bush joke. George Bush scares the heck outta me!

LENO!! He probably writes Bush's jokes for him.

I try watching him every now and then and it's like watching a broken down nag try to lap the track. His best years( and material ) are behind him.

Bush has flubs, not jokes.