Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why is my ex talking to me?

abut 5 months ago me and my bf broke up

i have 2 classes with him and during lunch he hangs out by me & my friends

ever since we broke up we a havent said 1 word to each other

but this past week

and the last 3 fridays

hes started talking to me

telling me the most stupid commnets

and puting his arm around my shoulder, NONE STOP TOUCHING MY CHIN, just doing stuff he knew got on my nrevous wen we were going out

and wen i walk by him in the halls during passing period he he hits me on my shoulder with his shoulder (he mostly did this wen he was holding hands with his new gf)

so why is he talking to me now?

i know he doesnt want get back with me cuz hes already had 4 gf's after me

and if hes trying to make me jelouse why now? why not wen he had his 1st gf after me , or the 2nd?

Favorite Answer

I doubt hes trying to make you jelous... he just has a little grudge on you after you two broke up......Kinda immature if you ask me...but no one did so pce out

Run the other way! Don't be his doormat. Don't be so sure he hasn't realized what he missed out on. Quit trying to figure him out. Do something else with your energy.

4 girlfriends? Damn, you all must be in Junior High. Just forget about it. Don't look into it, just be like, "whatevers."

who broke up wit who maybe hes just tryin to make you mad not jealous cuz guys are spiteful

He probab ly just wants wants to be friends.

to get a piece of snatch!!