Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

mission statement?

i need to make a mission statement. i luv my family and friends. i want to go to a great pharmacy school and want to be succesful. i like to play tennis.

can someone help me make a mission statement with this?

Favorite Answer

A mission statement is the general (and i emphasize general) purpose of a company or organization. It basically explains in a short paragraph why that company exists in the first place and what overall goal it seeks to accomplish.

Though I don't understand how a mission statement would apply to an individual person, unless your writing a resume. In your case, i think you should narrow down what you're talking about. Don't go into too much detail.

If you are talking about a resume, your mission statement should only be a sentence explaining what position you're seeking and identifying who you are in a couple of words.

Can you elaborate on what this "Mission Statement" is for?

Why do you need a mission statement? You're not a corporation or organization. Perhaps something that has a committment to improving spelling?

"My mission is to sell drugs to my friends and family at the tennis club." Hope that helped