How can I get an easy to remember phone number from Verizon?

How can I get an easy to remember phone number from Verizon on a new line I want to get installed? e.g. xxx-233-3333

-Thanks,

Brian

• joe r
    Best Answer

signing up online they provide you with a choice of numbers to choose from, at least they did not that long ago...

i used to have 718-444-4718 that was pretty easy to remember... but they do offer a premium service, where you can choose the last 4 digits, but there is a monthly recurring charge..

Source(s): nyphonejacks@yahoo.com

They have a tool that they use at the Verizon store. But I would write all the numbers down just in case

When they go to select a number, just ask the rep to pick a "easy to remember one" and the rep will go down the list and read off ones that appear that way. If you pick a number out yourself, they will charge you for a customized number.

you must create a number easy for you to remember then ask Verizon to take your number may be an extra fee.

Source(s): epx

i dont kno

but we lucked out and got 2 EASY numbers

one is xxx-333-3833

the other is xxx-337-3733

mine ist the 1st one my sisters is the other