RYAn asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever taken testosterone pills? What effect do they have?

Favorite Answer

Real testosterone comes in the form of an injectable (Testosterone Cypionate) or a gel (Androgel) or patch (Androderm). So called testosterone pills are actually anabolic steroids (Winstrol, etc) that are compounds having numerous similar affects to testosterone (muscle building, etc) but the pills, technically speaking are not testosterone. While synthetic testosterone is easily processed by a healthy male human liver the anabolic steroids in pill form are much harder on the liver and there is a much greater risk of negative side effects if the drug is continued for any length of time. Anabolic steroids do have medical uses but not for use in healthy males. If a man is hypo-gonadal (makes insufficient natural testosterone) then testosterone supplementation is the treatment of choice and not an anabolic steroid pill.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/testosterone-ther...

• I have to take them on a regular basis, and have been doing so now on my own for about a full year, they are a God send in my case. Before I had to take injections and that is very painful. I have been doing this kind of therapy now for about 4 years. I used to have very severe depression and my crotch never seemed to work well for me. Truer was the case when taking Prozac and other anti-depression meds. Now, because of the pills for testosterone, I have no problem with libido and I enjoy life to a lesser and greater degree.

I should make mention that I have never had the luxury of a "professional" to help me in my search to get better. Doctors have always treated me like it was in my head. And of course most deperssion is. But thanks to the pink pill and other all natural substances I have have very good sucees and happiness.

I do on my own go and get my blood tested to check my liver levels to help guide me in dosage use every other month. I don't want to over stress my endocrine system and at 45 years of age, as I am 35 now I plan to take my current dosage down to next to nothing. Truly I expect my body is completely saturated with the pink pill and the other things I use that I have already cut down the amount I take.

I won't tell my sources on where I get my medicine with out a doctor. I will say that any one may do it for health. No one can make a law or restrict someone from being healthy if they don't know about it.

If you want to legitimately know more you can talk to me threw yahoo messenger service using my handle majestington7. I would be happy to speak with you about it and answer questions, although I may be a bit guarded at first.

Testosterone pills have many effects. They help with your energy, help you build muscle...may increase hair growth on arms, chest, legs and other areas, and improve your sex drive. It is like your bodys natural form of steroids...its what gets you "pumped up".

If someone of any age was on steroids (which is illegal btw). You need to go to the hospital and get hormone tested. Most likely puberty is stopping, estrogen is being produced, your ability to have kids could have been effected, you could have heart damage and many other things. You also have an increased rate of cancer. Steroids make your muscles weaker over time, not stronger. -Connor

it's more effective in a gel that you rub on your body

androgel is good

requires a prescription

more energy - more stamina, in and out of the sack

http://www.androgel.com/

It build up your sex drive, specially in men.