Jana

ca$h cab game show?

what is your opinion about that game show?

• Moose
    Favorite Answer

makes me want to go to NY and hopefully get a chance to ride along. I am amazed at how willing people are to just play along. Makes me wonder if they screen the folks first to make sure they would be good contestants. If so then the look of surprise when they get in is all an act.

Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune? Jeopardy Deal or No Deal or Who desires to Be a Millionaire? Deal or No Deal Win Ben Stein's money or relatives Feud? relatives Feud The Hollywood Squares or The Newlywed interest? Hollywood Squares funds Cab or The $10,000 Pyramid? $10,000 Pyramid The adventure interest or super Password? adventure interest Survivor or the staggering Race? stunning Race the fee is sweet or enable's Make a Deal? the fee is sweet

It's great. Can you imagine earning $ for just riding around

and answering questions on the way to where you were

already going to go anyway? And some of the questions

are pretty easy, and if you're going more than a few blocks

you could really make some money! Especially with the

double or nothing!

corny as hell. i mean u get in a cab to go to the airport or something and the driver asks u questions and u earn money for each correct answer. I admit it's great, but a show?

I think it's awesome and wish they did it Chicago. I mean come on! You get a free cab ride to where you are going and potentially walk away with at least a couple hundred bucks. Makes me want to go to New York and flag down every van taxi I see. :)

I like it, I'm always trying to think of the answers before the cab passangers do, but, at times the questions are too difficult for my pea size brain. lol

I like it. It's a good idea for a game show. Interesting.

I like it. I wish I could get caught in that cab, I want some money!

I love it!! I wish they were everywhere. That would be so cool to win money, and get a free taxi ride!

i like it.. i would like to go on it. i always wonder if there is alot of cabs in NY city that are vans like that.