Can I tear down my neighbors fence on my property....????

My neighbors fence in 3 feet over the property line due to the surveyor location report that we got when we bought our house. My neighbor is in the process of moving. I have written up a letter informing him that the fence is over the property line and going to give him a copy of the report. If he dosen't take... show more My neighbors fence in 3 feet over the property line due to the surveyor location report that we got when we bought our house. My neighbor is in the process of moving. I have written up a letter informing him that the fence is over the property line and going to give him a copy of the report. If he dosen't take care of the fence, within 30 days, can we? I don't think he is going to do anything, he hasn't mowed the property in a month and I do believe he is letting it go foreclosure.

So can we take the fence down that is on our property after giving him notice??