how do i get to my avatar?

i want to know how i can be informed through my home page that i have recived a new anser to my questions ive asked, or if my answer was picked as best, it used to come up tp let me know , but dosent do it anymore.

Favorite Answer

Since you already have one, just go to your mailbox and click on the pic of the avatar

http://avatar.yahoo.com/ will take you to your avatar site.

As to the emails from Yahoo Answers, you probably accidentally clicked one as SPAM rather than deleted it. That is the usual reason for this. Try checking your BULK/SPAM folder or TRASH to find an old one, open it, and mark it as NOT SPAM. Also, check through your BLOCKED ADDRESSES under Options to see if you can find it there. It comes in as "answers-alert@cc.yahoo-inc.co... If you find it on the list, delete it from there. Also, add the address above to your address book for safe-keeping.

• exo

Did you change your setting? When you post a question, there is an option below weather you like to received e-mail informing you for new answers.

For best answers it is automatic.

Check your yahoo email-add. A message will inform you if you got the best answer and whatsoever.

when u come on yahoo answers go to home click on ur screen name and click edit my info. u should see where they ask u if u wanna be notified when u get new answers and if u want other users to email or im u...hope this helps

you can get your avatar at avatars.yahoo.com

its in your options after asking if you want to be notified every time someone answered your question.. you are not alone...maybe its a bug...try double checking the options. hope I helped ^_^

on yahoo search type in avatars