Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is an X-Men IV coming or not?

i think there should be an another x-men in which prof.X and cyclops return.....the last movie was amazing but they killed a lot of characters.....

Favorite Answer

Now that "X-Men: The Last Stand" is out, Fox Head Tom Rothman has confirmed that there will indeed be an X-Men 4, and probably more after that as well

Source: LA Daily News

Monday, August 14th, 2006 0

Comments

LA Daily News reports that X-Men executive producer Lauren Shuler Donner is currently working on the cast for a 4th installment in the movie franchise. Renegotiations would be needed to secure the main stars of the previous three films.

Donner says "The newer cast members are signed, and the older cast members are not." Considering the older names involved -- Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Rebecca Romijn, Famke Janssen and Anna Paquin -- that could run into a huge chunk of money.

All that's putting the cart before the wolverine, of course, since Hugh Jackman is set to reprise his role as the manicure-challenged mutant superhero in his own film. "Next, we're going to do 'Wolverine,' but not before the end of the year because he's in the Baz Luhrmann film," she says of the filmmaker's untitled Australian epic with Nicole Kidman. However, "We have the script and are working on it."

Shuler Donner reports, "We also have 'Young Magneto' in development."

set to come out sometime in 2008

• sam

Back in January 2006, it was confirmed that there will be a Xmen 4. The way the third one ended with the Professor talking from another man's body and Magneto being able to move the chess piece, was some of the reasons there should be an X-Men IV. The love story that always interested me in the X-Men comics was Gambit and Rogue. I would love to see Gambit on the big screen! Who knows if everyone really died because in X-Men III , we was sure that Jean died and she came back, maybe it will be true for the others. Let's just hope so and I can't wait to see it! ^_^

I sure hope so. I was in shock seeing Prof. X and Cyclops bite the dust in X3. I hope they do, but I have read Hugh Jackman is in for anything they want to do with Wolverine, whether it is in his own movie or X4.

Source(s): Entertainment Weekly

There will probably be another movie...I also suggest watching X-Men again (or at least the little segment after all the credits)...It alludes to Professor X coming back

They are coming out with the Wolverine movie so that might be as close to an x4 was we get. My impression when I saw x3 was "wow they really wanted to make sure that an X4 is never made."

I don't think there will ever be . The actors got to crabby and they killed to many key figures off . It just would not do it justice .

at some kind of Award Show Halle Berry said to email some guy if they wanted another one.

i hope not..........theyve done a terrible job with the movies, especially the last one, and it pains me to watch them

what dumbass thought it was a good idea to kill off everybody?

No.It is the end of X men history.

• BOOTZ

i don't think so unless someone can talk the director in making another one