Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Paul Lo Duca V.S. Johnny Estrada...which one?!?!?

ok soo i've narrowed it down to drop carlos ruiz and pick up one of these guys...lo duca is slumping really badly,and im not sure either catcher will be consistant throughout the year... soo which one do you think will have a better season?? and which one do i choose?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Paul Lo Duca has the better lineup spot and protection BY FAR...can't go wrong with a guy who bats between Jose Reyes and Carlos Beltran...he'll pick it up, cuz he's simply a professional who won't let himself deteriorate

Source(s): Jesus
  • 1 decade ago

I've got both. One on each team. Along with Johjima and R Martin. But I just added Lo Duca, after that A's catcher refused to get hits.

• 1 decade ago

lo duca hits around some great hitters and will get some good pitches to hit, while estrada plays for a team that is struggling at times to score runs...lo duca will get it on track and be the better of the two by year's end

• 1 decade ago

Estrada for park factor. But Lo Duca is more durable. Estrada is always hurt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lo Duca has better numbers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JOHNNY ESTRADA

how can you turn him down over lo duca

• 1 decade ago

Paul LoDuca.

• 1 decade ago

They can both post some decent numbers at the plate, but behind it i think the edge goes to LaDuca

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.