Baseball game?

I am going with a guy to a baseball game in a few weeks. What should I wear?

Favorite Answer

As others have said, try to wear team colors or a team jersey (or have they guy buy you a jersey at Walmart if he can afford it).

Is it a day game or a night game? If it is a day game, bring sunglasses and sunscreen. You might also wear a shady hat or visor.

If it is a warm night game, bring insect repellent. If it is a cold night, bring a blanket. If there is a chance of rain, bring a poncho or an umbrella.

If you are in an area where you might have a chance at catching a foul ball or a home run ball, try to bring a baseball glove.

You might also try to bring a seat cushion because some stadium seats can become hard after time.

I hope you have a great game!

• Lisa H

if you have a jersey for the guy's team wear that over a tank top and pair of jeans and tennis shoes. Stadiums can be quite messy. If not available, ask what colors the team is and wear that. Or find out what the opposing team colors are and just wear anything but those.

Or if you want, wear pink. that's a new trend in women's baseball fashion.

do u have a team jersey or something? if not, then wear the colors of the team ur cheering for. jeans would go well with the shirt. or, say the teams colors are red and green, then wear red shirt, green pants. those were random colors, but i hope u get the idea. good luck!

Okay, DON'T where a red shirt with green pants...PLEASE!!! Ha ha, I wouldn't wear heels...keep it casual! If you wanna wear a team shirt, that's cool. But I would wear jeans with a cute lace cami. Wear a bright-colored cardigan and long necklace, too! As for shoes, don't wear tennis shoes. Maybe wear flats or something like that. If you want, throw your hair in a messy bun or ponytail to keep it "sporty."

GOOD LUCK!!

wear something black so when you drop ketchup on yourself it can't be seen by everybody