Are Starbucks anti-religious comments stinky or suitable?

Are Starbucks fiendish and foul mouthed coffe creaps? Are their "global statements" regarding their corporate image demonically charged? Many coffee growers they support are anti USA and are vodoo devils! (Haiti/Africa) Their company empowers them by bying their beans! They are plainly... show more Are Starbucks fiendish and foul mouthed coffe creaps?
Are their "global statements" regarding their corporate image demonically charged? Many coffee growers they support are anti USA and are vodoo devils! (Haiti/Africa) Their company empowers them by bying their beans! They are plainly "slapping" God in the face with THESE blasphomous statements! (See below by clicking link)
I AM NEVER SHOPING STAR BUCKS AGAIN!
See for yourself...Maybe YOU won't either!
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55564

or google: anti-religious Starbuck's cup
Update: ******* They printed it on the cup! They have marketing meetings over these things! It offends 3 of the major religions! This is not the 1st evil statement thay have made! Believe it or not, people are responsible for their actions! Now they will try to pull a democratic stunt and start using religious jargon,... show more *******
They printed it on the cup! They have marketing meetings over these things!
It offends 3 of the major religions! This is not the 1st evil statement thay have made! Believe it or not, people are responsible for their actions! Now they will try to pull a democratic stunt and start using religious jargon, like heavenly, or divine to make up for their personal flaws! SHAME ON THEM!
I for one do not make excuses for them!
****
Update 2: cgy Loki,
The devil is the father of the lie- said Jesus Christ!
Why are you lying about me?
I have not stopped ANYONE from stating their opinions... They can banter back and forth all they want!
YOU just do not appreciate what I am saying because you do not agree--- shame!
Update 3: skalite5, (r/s section) Thank you! I had not been aware until your comment! Thank you for educating me! I will post your response! :^) (Your quote) "Starbucks has a long history of supporting dictators in South and Central America, and enough peasant blood on their hands to wash out the streets of Mexico... show more skalite5, (r/s section) Thank you! I had not been aware until your comment! Thank you for educating me! I will post your response! :^) (Your quote)
"Starbucks has a long history of supporting dictators in South and Central America, and enough peasant blood on their hands to wash out the streets of Mexico City, but only now you decide not to patronize them?
If your priorities are that they said something mildly offensive that they didn't even write, which consequently was one amongst many things they printed, many supporting Christian or other religous faith, so you stop your patronidge of them, but you've for years ignored the numerous reports of their economic and human rights abuses, I think maybe you've got to open up your eyes a bit wider. " End quote
Update 4: ***Jan's response from r/s section*** The USA is over 81% Christian: it could make a real damage in the "starbucks wallet", so don't be so quick to mock. OH, SURE, AND IF THEY PRINTED THAT THEY DIDN'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE, WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? IT WOULD BE CALLED "POLITCALLY... show more ***Jan's response from r/s section***
The USA is over 81% Christian: it could make a real damage in the "starbucks wallet", so don't be so quick to mock.
OH, SURE, AND IF THEY PRINTED THAT THEY DIDN'T LIKE GAY PEOPLE, WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? IT WOULD BE CALLED "POLITCALLY INCORRECT", FREE SPEECH OR NOT, AND YOU KNOW IT. IMUS SAID WHAT HE THOUGHT, TOO, AND HE WAS FIRED.
YOU PEOPLE PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU CALL FREEDOM OF SPEECH.SINCE YOU DON'T LIKE CHRISTIANS, ITS OKAY TO SAY WHATEVER OFFENSIVE YOU WANT, AND CALL IT FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND THOSE STATEMENTS YOU DO NOT LIKE, AS IN ABOUT GAYS, ETC. YOU CALL "HATEFUL, BIGOTRY, ETC.".
Sounds like you are pretty hateful and pretty much a bigot to me. (End quote)
Update 5: Opinionated,
Thank you for your comment!
:^)
Update 6: To all...??? Why is rude and harsh "Freedom of speach" o'kay against Christians or God and our religion and beliefs and practises and NOT okay against Gay or other groups beliefs etc.? DON'T YOU SEE THE DUPLICITY IN THAT! Hypocrisy= Wikipedia... Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another... show more To all...???
Why is rude and harsh "Freedom of speach" o'kay against Christians or God and our religion and beliefs and practises and NOT okay against Gay or other groups beliefs etc.?
DON'T YOU SEE THE DUPLICITY IN THAT!
Hypocrisy= Wikipedia...
Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another person, where the stated basis for the criticism is the breach of a rule which also applies to the critic. A person engaged in hypocrisy is called a hypocrite.
Update 7: lovelake, You quote: "... but sit down and write a note to corporate headquarters telling them why." There is a connect to starbucks link on the web address I posted and YOU CAN write them a letter! You are welcome :^( You should not be offended at the response BUT THE OFFENCE!!! Good is good and... show more lovelake,
You quote:
"... but sit down and write a note to corporate headquarters telling them why."
There is a connect to starbucks link on the web address I posted and YOU CAN write them a letter!
You are welcome :^(
You should not be offended at the response BUT THE OFFENCE!!!
Good is good and bad is bad. Up is up and down is down, please don't get twisted all around!
:^) Have a beautiful day!
Update 8: lakelove,
It says in the Holy Bible to AVOID even the appearence of evil!!!
It is evil to give a directive to "turn away from God". Gently I say, "whos side are you on?"
Update 9: PEOPLE...
Please do not make excuses for the bad and twist it to make Christians look bad!THAT is evil!
Update 10: *** I understand that Starbucks are ALREADY playing damage control! Nothing they can do or say will undo what they already did... They are going to lose some pretty big beans over this. People are rightfully crying out over MORE than "just spilt coffee" regarding those devilish comments on... show more ***
I understand that Starbucks are ALREADY playing damage control!
Nothing they can do or say will undo what they already did...
They are going to lose some pretty big beans over this.
People are rightfully crying out over MORE than "just spilt coffee" regarding
those devilish comments on cups!
***

God IS our friend folks, it is time to choose a side, or one will be chosen for you. Choose rightly!