Names of your Pets- Tell me names of your pets the recent ones & the ones you use to have?

Recent: Sylvester (cat -10yrs old),Hissy(cat calico-10yrs old) they are brothers & sisters. Callie( cat-4 yrs old), Dwarf hamster( Help me pick a name), Past Ones: Chubbers( dwarf hamster),Cadbury(Rabbit),Tina(Guniea pig),Taffy(Guniea pig),Midnight(Guniea pig-Son of Tina & Taffy),Sara( Part German Shepard & Part... show more Recent: Sylvester (cat -10yrs old),Hissy(cat calico-10yrs old) they are brothers & sisters. Callie( cat-4 yrs old), Dwarf hamster( Help me pick a name), Past Ones: Chubbers( dwarf hamster),Cadbury(Rabbit),Tina(Guniea pig),Taffy(Guniea pig),Midnight(Guniea pig-Son of Tina & Taffy),Sara( Part German Shepard & Part Benji Type dog),Lady( Collie),Iguna(didn't havea name),Grass & Sky(Parakeets),Precious(cat),Snickers(Ca... & Crybaby babies of Callie( Still alive but with my friends),Megan part husky/maamute),Sport-Beagle,Goats-Don't think they had names,Spot(Cocker spaniel),Gypsy(Coonhound),Hank(coonhound... think it had a name),2 others rabbits but don't remember their names,Ferret(dont think it had a name),Fred(GoldFish),Angel(Angelfish),Ba... remember the name),Cheif(coonhound),Annie(Coonhound),... think thats it! Just curious!
24 answers 24