Could having a growth in the stomach be cancer even though the biopsy showed no cancer?

I have recently had a ct scan, colonospopy, & a biopsy of a growth on the inside of my stomach.The doctor says that the growth isn't cancer.He also said that he found an ulser and a hianal hernia.My brother died 2 years ago with the same problem,it ended up being cancer after all. Medical bills are getting to... show more I have recently had a ct scan, colonospopy, & a biopsy of a growth on the inside of my stomach.The doctor says that the growth isn't cancer.He also said that he found an ulser and a hianal hernia.My brother died 2 years ago with the same problem,it ended up being cancer after all. Medical bills are getting to be too much for me to afford to have any more tests done.I have a little girl to raise and can't afford to go to the doctor nor afford to die.Are there programs out there that will help me with doctor bills or set up low monthly payments.I have bc/bs insurance, but i owe 20 % of 20,000 already and doctors want their money NOW.(not in payments)