could having a growth in the stomach be cancer even though the biopsy showed no cancer?
I have recently had a ct scan, colonospopy, & a biopsy of a growth on the inside of my stomach.The doctor says that the growth isn't cancer.He also said that he found an ulser and a hianal hernia.My brother died 2 years ago with the same problem,it ended up being cancer after all. Medical bills are getting to be too much for me to afford to have any more tests done.I have a little girl to raise and can't afford to go to the doctor nor afford to die.Are there programs out there that will help me with doctor bills or set up low monthly payments.I have bc/bs insurance, but i owe 20 % of 20,000 already and doctors want their money NOW.(not in payments)
- Natural HealerLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Here are some ideas on how to heal the ulcer issue. You must educate yourself on colon and liver cleansing to clear out the toxins in the blood. This is the key to a healthy life (besides no stress).
Causes of Peptic Ulcer
In addition to bacterial and viral infections, peptic ulcer can also be caused by poor diet, food allergies, nutritional deficiencies, alcohol, smoking, and chronic stress. As mentioned above, various commonly used medications can also cause problems, especially asprin. In addition to aspirin, other NSAIDs linked to peptic ulcers include Advil, Clinoril, Feldene, Ibuprofen, Nalfon, Nuprin, Orudis, Oruvail, Relafen, and Tolectin. In severe cases of ulcer, internal bleeding can occur due to thinning of the lining of the stomach and/or intestines.
Quick Action Plan for Peptic Ulcer
1. Avoid all sugars, refined carbohydrates, sodas, milk and dairy products, processed foods, preservatives, artificial sweeteners (especially aspartame), corn syrup, alcohol, white bread and white flour products, pastries, and hydrogenated and trans-fatty oils, as well as all foods to which your are allergic.
2. Emphasize organic, fresh vegetables and non-citrus fruits, organic grains, as well as organic, free-range meats and poultry and wild-caught fish.
3. Drink plenty of pure, filtered water throughout the day. I drink a gallon of water a day.
4. Miso soup and strained vegetable broth, made from cooking down a variety of organic vegetables, are healing and easy to digest, making them especially valuable for any digestive problems.
5. To reduce symptoms, eat small meals throughout the day, rather than following the traditional three large meals per day routine.
6. Certain herbs have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help repair the lining of the stomach and intestines. The best herbs for this are Echinacea and goldenseal, aloe vera, cayenne pepper, chamomile, licorice root, and slippery elm.
7. Therapeutic juices include raw cabbage juice by itself, or mixed with either carrot or celery juice; raw potato juice; wheatgrass juice; carrot, spinach juice; carrot juice; carrot, beet cucumber.
8. Soothing baths two to five nights a week can help to relieve symptoms.
9. If you smoke, stop, and also avoid exposure to secondhand cigarette smoke. In addition, learn how to effectively cope with and manage stress.
10. If you are currently taking aspirin or other NSAIDs, consider replacing them with safer, more effective natural remedies.
11. Nutritional supplements include vitamin A, beta carotene, vitamin C, and zinc, taken with a multivitamin/multimineral formula. Essential fatty acids, especial omega-3 oils, are also recommended, as are bismuth and the amino acid L-glutamine. Linseed oil can also be effective. It can be added to salads or over drizzled lightly steamed vegetables.
Herbal Medicine: Both Echinacea and goldenseal are useful for treating peptic ulcers because of their ability to improve immune function, as well as their anti-inflammatory properties, which can help repair the lining of the stomach and intestines. These herbs also have strong natural antibiotic properties, making them useful for dealing with bacterial infections that often cause peptic ulcer. Shiitake mushrooms can be helpful due to their antiviral properties, as can aloe vera, cayenne pepper, chamomile, licorice root, and slippery elm.
Other useful herbs include calendula, linden flower, marshmallow, meadowsweet, and valerian. Soothing herbal infusions include one part chamomile and two parts marshmallow root, or one part chamomile and one part linden flower or valerian (take one teaspoon three times a day).
Homeopathy: Useful homeopathic remedies include, Arsen alb., Acidum nit., Belladonna, Calendula, Hamamelis, Lachesis, Nux vomica, and Silicea.
Best of health to youSource(s): experienced healing and educating many years herbdoc.com
- 1 decade ago
IF YOU DIE YOU NEEDN'T WORRY ABOUT BILLS
SEE ANOTHER SPECIALIST AND HAVE ANOTHER BIOPSY DONE.
IT'S POSSIBLE THEY DID NOT GET A PIECE OF THE TUMOR FROM THE MIDDLE ONLY THE EDGE AND THAT CAN CAUSE A FALSE NEGATIVE.Source(s): MY HUSBAND WENT THRU THIS AND THE SECOND BIOOSY SHOWED CANCER AND THEY HELPED HIM,,,,,,,,,,,,,STILL ALIVE AND KICKIN AFTER 4 YEARS/