Who actually watches the MLS?

Who actually watches the MLS? i personally think its SOO boring to watch! and now that Beckham will be playing there they actually think people are going to start watching it, which is a ridiculous reason.

Favorite Answer

MLS is Boooooooring

da only time i watch an MLS team is when a high profile european team like juventus or real madrid play them or when a mexican team play them because iknow the MLS team is going to get killed

I will start watching some MLS matches after Beckham joins. I'd like to see how that works out. I live in the US so I want to give MLS a chance to win me over as a fan.

Ridiculous or not, people will buy tickets because of Beckham. Check out this link that says "Beckham's celebrity has sold an additional 7,000 season tickets. The average price is $700" That's already $4.9 million of additional revenue even before Beckham's LA Galaxy starts on July 1.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601085&si...

I support MLS.

I have two options:

A) Support MLS even though it's not as exciting as the big leagues in Europe and give it a chance to grow.

B) Ignore it and watch only the European games on TV which means no chance of ever seeing a top soccer league playing in my hometown. It also means I have to keep taking crap from the soccer bashers who say this sport is too boring to become popular here.

The choice is obvious for me. And, just because I'm following MLS doesn't mean I can't enjoy the European top flight games on TV.

• Rafa!

I watch it sometimes. I live in Los Angeles and i attend some games and i must say ever since Beckham was said to come more fans come to see games. Its true some games are boring but once in a while there are pretty good games

I only watch Brazilian Soccer (the Selecao Brasileira)! 5 time World Cup Champions, that's where the action is AT! Go Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Robinho, woooooo-hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

i watch me some MLS, off course when Valencia or any other important matches arent going on, i like FC Dallas thier the Local Club.

I do. The games may not be the most exciting of all soccer but I love attending games at the stadium (much better than on TV) and cheering on my home team from the supporters section.

• Lola P

i tried watching some mls but youre right, its boring as crap....i figured it might be more exciting live so i almost went to see the rapids play dc united...but it was raining and cold so i decided not to.

i hate mls soccer but it's the only soccer they show on regular channels and yah, it's dead boring. I also hate beckham too, he should've retired a long time ago.

F uck that i rather watch GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!