Frank asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who should i drop to get JJ Hardy?

This is my team, feel free to rank it, I'm in a H2H 5x5 league.

or should i just go with what i have?

S. Green(NYM - 1B,OF) is available as well.

Jason Varitek (Bos - C)

Albert Pujols (StL - 1B)

Orlando Hudson (Ari - 2B)

Aramis Ramírez (ChC - 3B)

Derek Jeter (NYY - SS)

Kelly Johnson (Atl - 2B,OF)

Carlos Lee (Hou - OF)

Chris Duncan (StL - 1B,OF)

Brandon Phillips (Cin - 2B)-U

Rocco Baldelli (TB - OF)-BN, and starter

Bronson Arroyo (Cin - SP)

Jake Peavy (SD - SP)

Billy Wagner (NYM - RP)

Joe Borowski (Cle - RP)Dan Wheeler (Hou - RP)

Henry Owens (Fla - RP)

Claudio Vargas (Mil - SP)

James Shields (TB - SP)

Ian Snell (Pit - SP)

Mike Mussina (NYY - SP)

Mark Hendrickson (LAD - SP,RP)

Favorite Answer

I would drop Vargas I think. There are many waiver-wire SP's that will always be there for you to pick up if you need a starter. All of your hitters are too valuable to give up.

If it's a rotissiere league I'd drop a pitcher. Vargas & Hendrickson are both pitching in a good deal of luck right now. That won't continue. If it's a head to head lerague, I'd get rid of a hitter. I'd drop Duncan, though Johnson is also a candidate. Among the hitters, Johnson is a little more valuable because of his 2B eligibility.

i say duncan even though i have him in my h2h because i really have no choice or baldelli. They both are in the land of mediocrity. In fantasy sports at most 80 rbi. I say your team gets 7. Great pitcher but need more power and probably can use some stolen bases.

i'd say Claudio Vargas or Henry Owens, they are great guys you can get from F.A thats avaibble if you need a Rp and many guys you can get for a Sp !

drop baldelli in a heartbeat to pick up hardy. in another matter i have been trying to pick up hardy for a week know in a league i am in with fox sports but there is a problem with the game on fox sports side which the cannot resolve. fox sucks for fantasy bb. by far yahoo is the best in my opinion