Holby City?

I watch Casualty and I was wondering is Holby City worth watching? Is it at all similar?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Casualty used to rock, but has gone down the pan a bit now - Holby is much better!! I recommend it!. . . . and there's no Charlie in it saying 'Can I have a word' every 2 minutes!!

• 1 decade ago

Holby city is great If u like Casualty u will like Holby city! they are similar they both set in a hospital and once they even joined together as Casualty at Holby city!

• 1 decade ago

I love it!! Its not being replaced with Holby Blue tho,its just been moved to the time slot that Waterloo Road leaves...Thursdays 8pm

Looking forward to Holby Blue and Holby City.

The actress who plays Chrissy is called Tina Hobly...I need a lie down after answering this..

• 1 decade ago

I like Holby City, but if you don't think that it's worth watching, you can always change channels, you know where the button is, on your remote control... !! xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, although I work near the Holby set...it's in Herts.

Whereas the Casualty set is in Bristol!

So, they're really not all that interlinked. However, on screen, they appear to ''cross-over.''

• lou
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i used to watch holby city but it seems to have gone downhill over the last year i just cant get into it now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well my mum watches it all the time. She says that Holby city is the upstairs department of causualty, lol so yes they are basically the same! Can't stand it myself though, too much blood 'n' guts!

• 1 decade ago

It's OK I think Holby Blue has replaced it for a while though

• 1 decade ago

Its simular i would say i would prefer to watch Holby than Casulty its not so boring x

• Karin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Casualty

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.