Sharon asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago



must be one year master degree!! thanks!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Harvard and Berkeley have one-year degree programs for folks with a prior doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., MD, DDS, DVM, etc.).

    2007-05-13 01:50:35 補充:

    Johns Hopkins and Emory might have one-year degree programs, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.