promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can anyone tell me what type of flower these are?

Okay there are two types of flowers. The first one is this one: http://www.painetworks.com/photos/gv/gv0021.JPG

The second one is this, I'm almost positive: http://inu2006.buzznet.com/user/photos/?id=3417322

It grows on big bush type plants. The flower come in pinks greens blues or purples. The flowers grow in bunches with lots of little flowers. The flowers grow in a globe shape. They are a lot of places in France and I have seen them in the states too.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the first one looks like a fuchsia plant which is usually sold in nurseries as a annual hanging basket.The flowers look like there hanging upside down.

the second could be a Hydrangea,usually pink but acidic soil will turn them blue or by watering them with miracle grow miracid.or something to bring acid level up .Its a perennial here .Blooms in the summer.Hope this helps.

Source(s): Just a gardener
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The first one is Double Fuchsia, it has bigger flowers than the single type.

The second one is Hydrangea, they come in different sizes from 2 ft to 5 ft.

• 1 decade ago

The first is fuchsia, second photo is Hydrangea.

Source(s): experience.
  • 1 decade ago

the first one is Fuchsia the second is Hydrangea

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i've got in no way seen something like this in the previous. it fairly is attractive! I actual wish somebody comes up with a attractiveness for it. Is there any threat which you will pass back to the place this plant is, and ask the human beings at that place what this is?

• 1 decade ago

first on fuschia....second hydrangea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.