? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does it mean to go bezerk to you?

When was the last time you did this and why?

again what does it mean to go bezerk?

Update:

CAN YOU GO BEZERK WITHOUT GETTING NECESSARILY ANGRY?

WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN YOU GO BEZERK AND WHY?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I go out and drink to much the next day the world feels berserk to me .x

• Jim M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I was working with someone , who shall remain nameless for the sake of their dignity, on decorating a house and the classic mishap occurred , the tray of white paint fell off the top of a step ladder and landed squarely on top of the head and covered this person had already hit their thumb a couple of times with a hammer ( bad eyesight ) and when the paint hit it was like the onset of WW3 .There was a lump hammer ( heavy hammer about 5lbs ) sitting beside my tools and before I could even begin to laugh the hammer whizzed past my head and embedded itself in the plaster-board , grabbed the hammer and proceeded to destroy not only the work we did that day but caused more damage than was originally wrong ,it cost nearly £2000 to repair and we were only getting paid £500 for the job.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Going bezerk means Blood lust. Going into battle with no protection.... I've only did that once in a high school fight.

• 1 decade ago

To flip out and go completely nuts. Like start screaming and hitting things and crying!!

I usually dont go bezerk either!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I go berserk when the house is a tip with kids toys and clothes all over the place, and they all p*iss off and expect me to clean it up.This is one of the main reasons I go berserk in our house, it is a regular occurance, at least once a week, they just never learn. Well if it's a mess tomorrow, NO-ONE is going swimming, until it's all tidy.

In my dictionary it is spelt...Berserk...and the defenition is...destructively violent, Which I don't actually get, so I can't go berserk.

Source(s): My dictionary
  • 1 decade ago

not bezerk consider it i dont care

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to go crazy with anger and out of control. I do this around a certain time of the month.

• 1 decade ago

berserk-Main Entry: 1ber·serk

Pronunciation: b&(r)-'s&rk, "b&r-, -'z&rk; 'b&r-"

Variant(s): or ber·serk·er /-'s&r-k&r, -'z&r-; 'b&r-"/

Function: noun

Etymology: Old Norse berserkr, probably from ber- bear + serkr shirt

1 : an ancient Scandinavian warrior frenzied in battle and held to be invulnerable

2 : one whose actions are recklessly defiant

Source(s): Merriam-Webster online
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when you,ve just typed out a long paragraph..when up pops ...there is a problem..internet will have to close...sorry for the inconvenience..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....whats worse your all alone..lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.