Will Naruto and Sakura kiss?

Will Naruto and Sakura kiss?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

have we ever seen a kiss in Naruto?

if i remember correctly, the accidental kiss between naruto and sasuke at the beginning of the series was the only one there is. even if naruto and sakura end up together, i'm not sure if they'll show them kiss?

• 1 decade ago

Naruto kissed Sasuke by accident in the 3 episode, then Hinata, But Sakura...

Just think of Tsuande she is starting to be just like her. So i think he will get his head blown of if he will go in for a kiss, after all:

while naruto was in the middle on chunnin exam training Jiraya Made naruto Hug sakura and he got served (a big and fat on) at his face... i MEAN A PUNCH.

• 1 decade ago

I dont think so. Sakura will never like Naruto because she sees him as like a brotherly figure. Also it should be noted that she still has lingering feelings for Sasuke and that her feelings are not a mere crush but rather she loves sasuke. So it is unlikely that they will kiss. Besides she's got that monstrous strength of hers so if Naruto tries to "accidentally" kiss her she would rearrange his face.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Naruto Shippuden Episode 1 English subbed - Naruto Shippuden Episode 358 English subbed

http://www.animego.tv/watch-naruto-shippuden

http://www.animego.tv/anime/search?key=naruto+ship...

Visit www.animego.tv for the best quality and fastest releases!!

Watch Naruto Shippuden english subbed, Naruto Shippuden Moive english sub

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Very unlikely. From what's seen in the show the creators intend him to end up with Hinata. But anime is full of surprises.

• 6 years ago

It is entirely possible. He might end up being with Sakura and he might end up being with Hinata.

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

i don't think so.naruto might finally get a clue and end up kissing hinata.and figure out that him and hinata belong together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I doubt it!

• 1 decade ago

no why wud u think that..?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.