this german foreign exchange student i really like is leaving for germany for good in 30 days what should i do

A girl foreign exchange student

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Be realistic! You cant just follow everybody you like! Maybe u can stay in touch thru emails. After a while, u will know whether the feeling is real or it is just infatuation. We do that all the time....dude!

• 1 decade ago

You didn't mention your ages, intensity of the relationship (if there is one), etc. So presuming it's a situation where you just really like that person and wish you could spend more time with them, the reality is that the student's home is in Germany and going home is the natural, expected thing to do. He can't be expected to remain in this other country and stop his education and family ties for the reasons your hinting at. It may be painful, but you have only the possibility of maintaining contact through e-correspondence and such, and if it was meant to be 'more' in the far future, it will be. But for now....he's going back to Germany.

• 1 decade ago

Do you know if she likes you? I'm not internet savvy but, do you have yahoo 360 or some other thingy where you two can stay in contact? Are you an adult, can you put aside some cash for a plane ticket if after some time apart you find that you really, really, miss her? If you're underage, keep in contact anyway but don't get thrown off balance if you find yourself liking someone here in the states. You're still growing.

• Yesugi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Go to Germany. Oh -- you didn't say if she really likes you. You might want to investigate that a little, before you go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Prepare to say farewell. Sad, but what else can you do.

• 1 decade ago

Ask for her email.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry meant her not him, (did'nt read it right)

• 1 decade ago

nail 'er

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.