Will my Financial aid package change if i don't accept the loan?

I am going to be a freshman in private university. I recently got a financial aid package. It said that I need to get a loan of $14000 to cover all my expenses at the university. My financial aid includes university grants, loan and family contribution. Frankly speaking, I don't want to get a loan. I wonder... show more I am going to be a freshman in private university. I recently got a financial aid package.
It said that I need to get a loan of $14000 to cover all my expenses at the university. My financial aid includes university grants, loan and family contribution. Frankly speaking, I don't want to get a loan. I wonder if I could still get a University grants of $25000 if I don't accept the loan of $14000(I am thinking of just paying the $14000(amount of loan)+family contribution from my parent's savings)

will they reduce the unviersty grants if i don't accept the loan they included in my financial aid package?