Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

for fans of the soap opera general hospital?

elizabeth will name her son jacob martin in honor of jason(they have the same intials) and sam will find out jason is the baby's father next week.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HI,

I LUV GENERAL HOSPITAL, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST FAVORITE SOAP OPERAS AROUND! i cant wait til Monday!

i am glad that sam will find out and that the baby is okay. honestly i was crying Friday bc Elizabeth was suffering the horrible pain. and i was happy that Jason found Elizabeth

• 1 decade ago

I dont know about the name , but I know that the other will happen. I am getting kinda sick of the Jason/Elizabeth story and the Sam/Amelia story. (why wouldn't Jason accept that Sam never told him about the marriage?).

I uses to like Elizabeth but they are running her into the ground. Everytime we turn around she is getting hurt or something and Jason is right there to save her,If they are going to be together let it be. Stop dragging the story line.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.