for fans of the soap opera general hospital?

elizabeth will name her son jacob martin in honor of jason(they have the same intials) and sam will find out jason is the baby's father next week.

Favorite Answer

HI,

I LUV GENERAL HOSPITAL, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST FAVORITE SOAP OPERAS AROUND! i cant wait til Monday!

i am glad that sam will find out and that the baby is okay. honestly i was crying Friday bc Elizabeth was suffering the horrible pain. and i was happy that Jason found Elizabeth

I dont know about the name , but I know that the other will happen. I am getting kinda sick of the Jason/Elizabeth story and the Sam/Amelia story. (why wouldn't Jason accept that Sam never told him about the marriage?).

I uses to like Elizabeth but they are running her into the ground. Everytime we turn around she is getting hurt or something and Jason is right there to save her,If they are going to be together let it be. Stop dragging the story line.