Anyone know where I can download some free girly adobe photoshop brushes and fonts???

I'm a begginer yet advanced user of adobe photoshop and I just use photoshop to make hot pictures for myspace (i use to have a page and make them 4 people) I need girly brushes like swirls, sexy girls, hearts things of that nature and cool girly fonts. Does anyone know any sites where it's free to download?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure about where to find the brushes that you are looking for. I would just try a google search to see what you come up with - or- if you have a music download system such as limewire. you can check on under the program search.

For the fonts, the best site I have found for free fonts is dafont.com. They have a very wide variety and you should be able to find what you're looking for there.

Girly Photoshop Brushes

You can download it at the Adobe website and have it for a month for free. After that it will ask you for the registration code. Click "yes" you want to enter it. That will open in a new window and adobe will still open up in a new window. Also, there are very cheap versions of previous adobe versions. I had Adobe 6 up until this year, which is real cheap, but does TONS of things. That was Adobe Elements though... more than enough for the casual user.