Askjeeves.com?

We purchased our home 1 year ago, it appears to have several different types of grass growing. Last year we paid to have someone treat it and after spending the money, didn't seem to reap the benefit. We are attempting to treat it ourselves. Any suggestions?? my husband it quite aggrevated that we have... show more We purchased our home 1 year ago, it appears to have several different types of grass growing. Last year we paid to have someone treat it and after spending the money, didn't seem to reap the benefit. We are attempting to treat it ourselves. Any suggestions?? my husband it quite aggrevated that we have several types of grass and a few spots that appear to be "wild" grass. Don't have the funds to re-sod. But needing good suggestions that will give us hope that this problem will eventually go away. I thought that if we keep treating the grass, along with putting down "Kentuckey blue grass seed" that eventually the "K" grass would eventually grow and over take the weeds and unwanted grass (kinda like how your dandelions do, without treatment, they eventually take over).
2 answers 2