ineed the subjects in usmle step 1?

im doing my mbbs first year.im intrestsd to do my medical pg in us.so i think i have to clear usmle.but i need some information about?ok plz tell me how to apply & subjects of study, when and how to apply?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

United States Medical Licensing Examination

USMLE provides information on the examination steps, program and content outlines.www.usmle.org - 32k - Cached - More from this site

USMLE

The USMLE Step 2 Committee is responsible for setting and monitoring pass/fail ... be other periods during the year when suspension of USMLE delivery is required. ...www.usmle.org/step2/Step2CS/Step2Indexes/Step2CSIndex.htm - 35k - Cached - More from this site

Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates

ECFMG assesses the readiness of graduates of foreign medical schools to enter residency or fellowship programs in the U.S.www.ecfmg.org - 6k - Cached - More from this site

Exam Master Corporation® - Exam Master for the USMLE

... efficient way to study for the USMLE, board certification exams, and to review medical subjects. ... make it the superior USMLE study tool when compared with ...www.exammaster.com/USMLE/index.html - 12k - Cached - More from this site

Prep for USMLE

One-Stop all-u-need for USMLE exam: support forums, experiences, rated resources, best study books, residency match and IMG discussionswww.prep4usmle.com - 8k - Cached - More from this site

USMLE Step 1 | The Princeton Review

Learn how to prepare for the USMLE (The United States Medical Licensing Examination), a 3-step test that must be passed to practice medicine in the United States.princetonreview.com/medical/testprep/testprep.asp?...&TYPE=USMLE-HOME - 29k - Cached - More from this site

USMLE Forum

USMLE Forum for Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, Step 3, Matching and Residency. ... Matching & Residency. Step 3. Classifieds. Disclaimer. Privacy Statement. Contact ...www.usmleforum.com - 5k - Cached - More from this site

USMLE Made Ridiculously Simple

USMLE Forum, Discussions and Exchange. Medical Board Exam Made Ridiculously Simple. ... to medical students preparing for the USMLE and is in no way affiliated with ...www.usmle.net - 12k - Cached - More from this site

USMLE Web

USMLE forum practice questions with ekgs, histology, pathology, usmle step 1, ... USMLE step 3 tests medical knowledge and understanding of biomedical and ...www.usmleweb.com - 24k - Cached - More from this site

United States Medical Licensing Examination - Wikipedia, the free ...

... graduates are permitted to take the USMLE exam for medical licensure, but they ... on the prerequisite USMLE Step 1 exam.. ^ USMLE web site, 2007 bulliten ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USMLE

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Get First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 and the BRS physiology book, and study them cover to cover. You will score well if you use these study guides. As far as scores, it depends on the particular residency as to what scores are competitive. However, anything above 240 is a competitive score for most residencies. Good luck on the exam!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Prepare for you medical exam, USMLE, MCCEE with a FREE MCQs and clinical cases!

+ ECGs, CXRs, Blood films, labs...

http://www.medmcqs.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.