Has anyone heard of the National Deans list?

I received a letter saying that I have been accepted into the National Deans list, they want to publish my biography which is free, but if i want a copy of the publication it is $70. I just dont want to be tricked by a scam so Id like to know if anyone has heard of this.

Best Answer

Yes, I've made it twice now and it's legit. The nomination letters are initiated by your school, then they send you the first letter asking for you bio. You don't have to buy anything, although they will send you little leaflets with items for purchase. Mostly it looks good on your transfer/scholarship applications, but the NDL also runs a pretty nice scholarship fund that you will be able to apply to. I encourage you to check out their site!

Source(s): Sophmore status at a comm college, honor student

I received the letter today as well and was trying to locate some information on it.

I'm quite shocked! I figured he wouldn't have a problem like that considering the way he's always running off at the mouth! EEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! He DOES look a little distressed. OK......... a lot. Have a great day!!!