Are you a Muslim or a convert to Islam?

I am a Muslim woman and proud.

Favorite Answer

I was lucky to be born to parents who converted to islam..i am a muslim Allhumdulillah and i love this religion only cause it gives me an invincible power that no man can take away from me or abuse me in any way..cause i am protected by my religion..i love the freedom it gives me..n the respect that men HAVE to show me..praise to the almighty!

• Doona

G'day Suha,

To be totally honest, I am an Australian. I am not a Muslim and whether or not I believe in God is debatable.

I believe in life, in yours and in mine; my parents raised me to believe in Jesus and as a catholic. I rebelled.

I have been to 2 churches based on Christianity and both times have walked away confused and angry. If you are unable to practice what you preach then I am not interested.

I have no idea what it is to be a Muslim, but I do know one thing. What you believe is what you believe, and what you believe in you should be proud of and defend to the utmost. I hold no grudges towards the Muslim faith and I am embarresed when as a confident and happy Australian, someone who is obviously of the muslim faith chooses to walk past me with little to no recogition to who I am or who they are.

Recently I moved from the country to the city and unbelievably until you live in the urban jungle, you do not realise the difference in what our cultures are. When you live in a country area, talk of terrorism and Muslim involvement is nothing but news.

What I see as the difference between our cultures is far from being fixed, but it should be.

The reason you became one of my contacts was a misunderstanding, lets all grow from that.

Interested in all and everything you have to say.

G'day Suha and G'day Jordan from the land down under, a pleasure to meet you.

I am a born muslim woman and I am proud of it.

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Allah guided me to Islam 13 years ago, alhamdulillah. I think it's especially important that we who are women Muslims give lots of postitive da'wah to non-Muslims to let them know that Islam is the best way for a woman to live her life.

Fi Aman Allah,

Your sister in Islam.

I'm a born Muslim and proud of it too :D

I think the question was supposed to be were you born muslim or are you a convert. Anyway i am both.

Alhamdulillah!

I've been a devout, practicing Muslim for 33 years. No apologies. No regrets.

I was born as a Muslim. Alhamdulillah.

Proud to be a Female born Muslimah alhamdulilah :)

A Muslim, but I guess u already know that :p