Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did Dennis the Menace end up killing Mr. Wilson when he became a teen?

How did Mr. Wilson finally die?

Favorite Answer

no

mr wilson ended up with a Tesco trolly under a railway arch in Leeds

Because of "Ecterbob's answer, I feel free to actually answer a question here! I have been skulking around here for a while, reading a lot of the Q&A's (and learning a lot in the process by the way!), but usually don't have the guts to actually participate. (I'm such a little weenie.) Whenever I read answers that I really appreciate (whether or not I agree with them), I will sometimes add that person to my list of Contacts. (If "Ecterbob" is reading this, I just added you too!) The only thing I can say in answer to how I ended-up here is my interest in learning what people think about all the different topics that R&S brings to the table. I have learned so much from my "skulking" here! :-) It does sadden me to see all of the negativity and hatefulness that goes on here, but at the same time, there is also a lot of respect shown here, along with very interesting dialogue, from people of differing beliefs, and that's what most interests me! I guess that truly is what keeps me coming back here all the time.

No. It was Calvin who got his pet tiger to maul Mr Wilson. Dennis goes on to be the President of the U....

Yes.