El Diablo asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Should I pick up Jermaine Dye off the waiver wire and drop Alex Gordon?

Alex Gordon has been sitting on my bench, but experts keep saying not to drop him. Jermaine Dye is now on the waiver wire, but his stock is falling. Any advice would help. Thanks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes for now no one will pick gordon up he is doing very poor right now and there is an article in the recent issue of espn explaining his slump and how his first hit was long overdue off of dice-k

Dye is a former mvp and he should not be on the waivers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it is a re-draft league i'd go ahead and drop gordon and pick up dye. If its a keeper league i'd go ahead on hold onto gordon. It would also help to know your roster to see if you actually do need a jermaine dye type of hitter.

• Thomas
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes. I would pick you Jermaine Dye if he was available on the waiver wire. He can't suck the entire season.

• 1 decade ago

If its a keeper league, Gordon is going to be a stud for many years. If its only for this year, it is a closer decision. Gordon started off terrible but he is starting to show his stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would if you need help now, but if your doing ok i would hold on to Gordon, im sure he'll have a strong second half of the season

• 1 decade ago

I would definitely pick up Dye. He is a great player and has earned it the last two years. He is not only a great fielder, but he is also a power hitter.

• Tim O
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, though i don't know who Alex Gordon is........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pick up dye

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pick him up - unless you are trying to lose.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

neither they both suck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.