Why are BBW'S (big beautiful women) so attractive to some men?

hey, just a quick question. Im a bbw (big beautiful woman) and i just happen to be black and cherokee indian, lightskinned, brown eyes, and black hair. (that is a picture of me and my dog on my avatar) i get alot of compliments from people. i hear that alot of countries LOVE BBW'S but i just wanted to know why do some guys like BBW"s so much? what is the attraction? what makes us different from other women of average size?

for closer pictures of me, go to my yahoo 360 profile.

Best Answer

Some men, like myself, just prefer BBW's for many reasons. I once heard the expression "would you rather cleep with a 2X4 or a big teddy bear?" and I personally choose the teddy bear. Plus, BBW's normally have great curves and the 3 B's (boobs, butts, and bellie). Also, back is the medieval times, being "fat" was a sign of wealth. Normally peasants and the lower class people were thin. In that time bigger women were always prefered over thinner ones.

why do some guys like BBW"s so much?

It is just a personal preference. I think the reason why men don't like bigger gals more is because of the socialistic ideals that the advertising and weight loss industries have forced us to believe. Basically that you are not attractive if you are fat. I have see women that are BBW's who have even turned on the men who only prefer the thin gals.

what is the attraction?

Mostly the Big Boobs and Curvy Butts. I just personally don't want to break em.

what makes us different from other women of average size?

The is the point. The body of most this gals look very similar (less any tattoo's). BBW's tho are unique. Never more than 2 alike. the purportions may be similar, but never the same. I have been with about 20 or so bbw's and trust me, they are completely different.

Other thoughts:

I don't mean to put anyone down, so don't take offense to any of this answer. I just personally feel that women who are too worried if they are fat or if people think they are fat are spending too much time on that and they normally have no time for anything else. Bigger gals just are fun to be around and care about other thinks like sex, romance, and just getting to know each other. And they don't have to worry about weight. As I have told my mom when she tells me to get into shape...i just say round is a shape too.

I have read some of the responses that are posted here and I figured I'd add my two cent's. Sadly my response to your question is another question. How come most men ARE NOT attracted to BBW's? I honestly do not know the reason that other men do not like large women. I have ALWAYS been attracted to large women. I can remember when I was a little boy first noticing that girls aren't gross, the bigger ones were always the better ones. Seeing a woman with a large pair of breast's, nice round belly, large thigh's and a big round back side is the sexiest most beautiful thing on planet earth!

I a in a serious relationship with the most amazing woman on earth. She is beautiful, kind, loving, sexy beyond belief! She is a black BBW, SADLY it took her more than 2 years to realize that my desire for BBW's&SSBBW's was more than just some fetish, I hope it doesn't take you that long to realize that men who like desire bbw's are real!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axhwG

I agree with the just go out and do things you like part. that is the best way to find people that like the same things you do. You can even try the personals section in your local newspaper. and unlike the one answer on here, don't drop the BBW. If i was looking for a girl, and she ended up no putting that she was thin on a personals, she would be disappointed when i told her that she wasn't attractive. Be proud to be who you are and trust me, there are alot of guys that like gals like you....hell, I am in a poly relation ship and have been with several BBW's. I just love them

Bbw People

Men like big boobs, big butts, big legs and big hips, and a soft, "feminine" figure, being a little on the larger side never bothers them until you get REALLY big as in 590lbs and bed-bound unless they're that into BBW's and a lot of men are. The problem being that women and men are nurtured to have different views of attractiveness along with their already prudent sexualities; so whatever a man thinks looks hot a woman thinks it looks horrible at worst and vice versa, so "normal" considered by men is just a little larger than what women call "normal" they just want someone with junk in places whereas women want crystal-cut defined things. Even my brother who's one of those "alpha-male" types who you'd expect to go 'eeeurrgggh!!' upon seeing a big woman because he has in front of others before to look cool, even he gets his rocks off to larger ladies, that's another factor too: Peer Pressure, but that's another story. Basically; they want cushion to snuggle up to and hold.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

hey, just a quick question. Im a bbw (big beautiful woman) and i just happen to be black and cherokee indian, lightskinned, brown eyes, and black hair. (that is a picture of me and my dog on my avatar) i get alot of compliments from people. i hear that alot of countries LOVE BBW'S but i just...

Source(s): bbw 39 big beautiful women attractive men: https://tinyurl.im/fa9oY

They are so sexy and beautiful to some men. Some men like bbw and want to get long term relationships, friendships and even marriage with! bbwdatingapps.org is a good site to BBW and their admires.

• albelo

I Love Bbw

BBW is a preference,Im in love with bbw im only 20 and skinny and have found my new love for bigger girls.I looked at how society looked at bigger girls and its disgusting how people believe women should be skinny to be beautiful!!.To answer your question for me its a whole heap of things.I like bbw because of their absolutely huge butts,I don't mind cellulite,bigger girls have beautiful curves and huge ****.I have dated hundreds of bigger girls and I would never go back to skinny girls.bigger women are more exciting in bed and squirt soo much more.They are softer, something to grab onto, doggystyle is always better and for me the biggest part for me that I have even been told by plenty of girls ive dated is that since bbw aren't as sadly popular (more for me) they seem to love male contact way more and can't wait to have sex with me because they never believe they are pretty enough and when I come over and try flirt and pock them up at bars they are suprised and were both happy :)

BBW Date