capdaddy81 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite Around the Horn analyst?

Around the Horn is my favorite sports show on TV. Who is your favorite analyst on there Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, Tim Cowlishaw, JA Adande, Michael Smith, Bill Plaschke, Kevin Blackistone or someone else?

• what?
    Best Answer

michael smith easily. he is the most knowledgable by far. plashcke talks with a lisp, cow talks about nascar, paige is there for laughs with mariotti. blackistone is alright, jackie mac is ok too, but michael smith is the best.

Micheal Smith by far, Paige and Mariotti are really annoying and they act like they are hot ish. There is a reason why Micheal Smith gets appearances on SportsCenter and other ESPN shows while the only mention the other two get on the channel is when some baseball manager calls one of em a "******."

Gotta say Woody Paige even though he is probably the least knowledgable when it comes to current sports. It cracks me up whenever he insults Jay Mariotti.

I like Woody Paige, Mariottie & Adande... Mostly Adande.... I find it amusing when he talks how he moves his entire body like he's having a fit, like a worm. Just have to laugh at that. I think Mariotti gets jipped everytime though.

• I love Woody Paige because he always has something silly written on the chalkboard behind him and his 2 favorites sayings are "What? What?" and "Here's the point..." He is too much.

woody? whoever has the little dry erase board behind him with those random comments